Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sarah Kay Tea light card - Without the tea lights!

Spotted these fab cards a while back and found some instructions on how to make. The lovely Jo-Ann at Papercuts asked me to make up a sample using a Sarah Kay stamp so I thought I would give one a try. All of the products I have used (apart from the flower die) can be purchased at Papercuts in Whitley Bay! 


The image is Sarah Kay - Antoinette and Bessa go for a stroll, which I coloured with my copics and prisma pencils. I used Large circle, and Large scallop circle nesties. The papers are First Edition Summer Breeze. The flowers are a Die-namics die. 


The inside has again been decorated using the First edition papers from the same range. This time I used a Lacey circle and large circle nestie inside the card. The box inside would normally have tea lights inside, but I didn't have any and decided to use chocolate eclairs! I know which I would prefer!! 

7 comments:

K said...

Fab card & love the chocolate box inside even more, I know I'd definately prefer that, lol

lady jasmine crafts said...

wow love this new card xx

Karen said...

Stunning!! Gorgeous papers and image, beautifully coloured too. Think I prefer chocolates too :-)

Could you post a link for the instructions pretty please xxxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....and love the colours too...

big hugs Vicky xx

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the colours

Whimsey said...

Oh lordy - beyond adorable; LOVE the colors - you know my address - send it! :)

LOL

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Yummy card and even yummier contents.