Thursday 18 June 2009

A couple more from me

Another couple of cards from me, just something to pass a bit of time whilst DD was sleeping and DS was playing with daddy on the Xbox!

1st is another folding card
Papers: Basic Grey Sultry (I think?)
cardstock - Trifold again from stash
Flower - Prima
Stamp - Inkadinkado (from ebay in USA) worth every penny and more!

Second card
Papers - Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Cardstock - Scallop edged from Flourgirl (although I think she gets hers from craftwork cards?)
Stamped image - Kindly given to me from someone (sorry not sure who as so many are so kind?) I then used one of my nesties and lined it up perfectly to shape it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

the hello card is lovely! how does it fold?

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I love these cards and I love the stamp as well!! It's one of my all time favourites. Looking forward to seeing the other Inkadinkado's on the gorgeous basic gray papers.

cazsmum said...

I'm loving your pocket cards - are they really that easy to make? I think inkadinkadoo stamps will have to go on my wish list! x

Anonymous said...

The pocket card is gorgeous you've done a great job, your second card is so cute and I love the colours xxx

Sarah said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely, that pink paper on the top card is gorgeous x

Karen said...

Fabulous cards, I love that stamp!! x