Saturday 5 September 2009

New blog layout and my lovely stash from Sarah!

The postman dropped a lovely big parcel for me yesterday! It was my prize stash for winning the trifold card swap challenge over on craftyplace. What a lucky lady I am to recieve so much lovely stuff! Maddison has already tried to steal the coaster for herself!!! not a chance! Thankyou ever so much Sarah, it is all so beautiful!


OH helped me change the layout on my blog, or rather he did it all for me whilst I was out picking up my courtesy car!! I love it!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Fabulous stash from Sarah, her parcels are always a delight to open and she is so generous. x I love the new blog, the heading is gorgeous!

Maria (mumhug) said...

Brilliant shash and the blog looks gorgeous what a talented oh you have xx

Sarah said...

Wow I love your new blog design, it's fab, can your OH do me one too pretty please xxx

So glad you liked your stash prize x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Smashing blog and sooper dooper stash.