Sunday 18 October 2009

GreenPixey is just the best!





I saw the beautiful creations that the lovely GreenPixey makes and just had to order a couple of little keyrings for my 2 childrens stockings. I plan to attatch these to the zips on their coats so they will always be with them and I just know they will both love them!!
The Red one is for DS and the pink is for DD. I shall be shopping with her again soon for something for my mums birthday!

Thankyou GreenPixey.

You can see more of GreenPixeys beautiful creations HERE


3 comments:

Karen said...

Aww I love these they are so cute, would love one of these myself xx

Sarah said...

They are fab, I want one too x

Carmen said...

These are just adorable. After I saw her angels on her blog I asked her to make me an Alice Cooper one... and she is! *squeal* What a star!