Monday 4 February 2013

Birthday Cards - Part 2!

These should have been blogged last week but I have been bad so not had a chance to play catch up!! The good news is I am better, the even better news is I can craft again!! 

Today I wanted to share 3 cards, all of them were for Pauls birthday (last sat) however only one was made by me .... the other 2 .... well see for yourself! 


This was for Paul from my Dad and Step Mom. Distressed all the edges, added lots of eyelets and threaded through some graden twine. The image was stamped direct onto brown card. 

Papers - Simple Stories - Awesome
Sentiment & Blank - Craftwork cards
Image - Stampin Up!

Now the next card is fantastic .... made by Maddison. The only part I helped with was trimming the paper to size, mounting the image and putting the glue on for the buttons. 


Image - Mo Manning - This is Maddison all over, she still does this to Paul now aged 5!! 
Papers - MME Lime Twist

And last but not least this one was entirely made by Thomas! the only help he had was mounting the image! Even the decision to add all the stars onto the paper was his!! Very impressive and a perfect star wars card! 


Image - Mayzy Art - Han Solo and Princess Leia
Papers - Echo Park

So what do you think? Not bad for a 10 and 5 year old!!




2 comments:

Alison Scott said...

Great that you are back crafting after being ill.
Lovely cards, I'm sorry but Maddison's card is my favourite. My grandaughter is at that stage - we can't walk anywhere without her being a limpet on our legs!

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love them all...they are fantastic!!

I am sorry to hear you've not been well but glad to hear you are better now and back crafting...
hugs and xxx
Gemma