Friday 8 February 2013

Whimsy Inspiration - Valentines

Time to for a little Whimsy inspiration. For this weeks card I cheated a little and used a cute little extra which you get with Raggedy Boy & Raggedy Girl, from StampArt Design. I made it into a cute, valentines card, well actually 2! 


I kept it simple using only 2 colours, I embossed the back panel, coloured the hearts with copics and added some glossy accents to them. Finishing it off with some ribbon. 


Copics - R29, R27, R24, R22

And as you can see, they are easy enough and quick enough to make a few! 


Thats all for today, hope to post over the weekend but I stupidly lost another memory card, which had pics on ready to upload, one of which was an order which had been delivered already! DOH! 


4 comments:

Alison Scott said...

Lovely card.
Love the embossed background.
Hope you find your memory card.

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hunni..:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh these are cute .. love the embossing
Lisa x

Karen said...

Love this card, so cute too. Could you tell me the details of the embossing folder. Thanks, Karen x