Friday 22 March 2013

MFT & MME!

Morning! Still trying to play catch up here, and hoping that the snow stays away!! 

Todays card is made using dies from MFT (I am addicted to these) and just for a change I even used an MFT stamp (I own a couple of these now!) The papers are MME and I have 1 single sheet left in this pack and struggling to find someone who still stocks them (so if you can point me in the right direction ....) 



Now whilst you are here, I have some exciting news .... 


Can you guess what the new images might be? LOL ... hope to see you tuesday! 


4 comments:

Alison Scott said...

Lovely card, those papers are lovely. I haven't seen them before.
Can't wait for Tuesday and the new Billie Bears.

Marilyn said...

Such a cute image Tammy and that's fabulous background paper.

DesignerDiva said...

Love your card Tams and I love that paper pad too, I have about 3 sheets left!
Ooops I didn't post the new badge either!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Susan said...

Tams - absolutely fabulous. The colours are lovely and the button is just awesome.
Hugs xx