Monday 25 March 2013

Not a card .... & Sneak peek!!

So today I thought I would show you a sneak peek of tomorrows Ladybug Crafts Ink new release!! If you dont have the banner already then please grab it now (at the end of this post) and come back tomorrow to join in the fun! 

So my peek ... 


Can you guess what it is yet? 

Now I wanted to show you something which I made for Maddisons friends birthday, I think you will agree my beautiful model daughter is beautiful! 



Yes I made a tutu dress!! She loved it and so did Maddison, who loved it so much that she has asked me to make one for her!! 

And lastly just because I know my Dad and Step mom sometimes look on here .... This one is for you Grandad and Grandma! 






4 comments:

Alison Scott said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Julie said...

M looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the new release in full!xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh just loving that tutu .. i want one lol.. but think you would ned a few more yards of material lol
Lisa

dragonllew said...

Ah wow fab dress was it easy? to make I know a little girl who would love one.
Jenny x