Tuesday 2 July 2013

Totally Ladybug Tuesday! - New Release!

I am so behind with everything! We moved house last month and are currently still without internet so this has stopped me from blogging! I managed to get this one made and uploaded but I wont be back now until it is up and running properly! 

Anyway, we have a fantastic new release over at ladybug crafts ink, these are additional images to the through the ages release!! 



Kerry reckoned I would come up with something pink ... but you know me, I would much rather not use pink! ... I paper pieced the number, and the little heart, added lots of glamour dust and lots of gems!! 

Hope on over to the challenge blog to see the other fantastic images in this release! 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hmmmm...I thought I commented...I was sure I commented...looks like I didn't comment!!! Sorry Tams...guess I'm as busy as you though thankfully moving isn't involved. Don't think I could do it again..I've got too much rubbish to go through :-(
LOVE your card...the pp you've used is 'spot' on rofl. Love the pearls on the embossed background. Super duper cute card xx